Translation Priority
Record-keeping environment
Customer portal

How do I change my (organisation) details?

You change personal and organisation details such as your e-mail address, telephone number or address easily via your Customer portal. The video below explains step by step how to change your details.

This is how it works:

  1. Log in with your email address and password.
  2. Click on ‘Details’ on the dashboard.
  3. Then, depending on the data you want to change, click on ‘Personal details’ or ‘Organisation details’.
  4. Click on ‘Modify’ at the top right.
  5. Fill in the details.
  6. Click on ‘Modify’ at the bottom.
  7. The data has now been changed.

How do I log in?

To log in, click “Log in” at the top right of our website. The username is always your email address. If this is the first time you log in or if you have forgotten the password, you can create a password via “request password”. Watch the video below for a detailed explanation.

How do I record fertilisers that have been incorporated into the potting soil?

You can record these fertilisers by searching the database. In addition, you can record the fertilisers that have been processed in potting soil by adding the composition of the mix under a compound fertiliser.

The record-keeping environment contains terms such as production location, resales and MPS period. What do these terms mean?

You can find the meaning of most of the terms used in the record-keeping environment in this document (MPS-ABC terms and definitions). If the meaning of the term you do not understand is not included, please contact Service and Support, available on working days between 08:00 and 17:00 on +31 (0) 174 – 615 715. You can also send an email to

Do I get a reminder when I am behind with my record-keeping?

You will receive an automatic e-mail when a period has ended in which you are reminded to send the usage data. You can also see which period should be sent in the overview in the usage record-keeping.

Why do I have to record every day? Can I also update everything once a month?

The new MPS-ABC certification standard allows applications of crop protection agents and fertilisers to be entered within five working days after the expiry of an MPS period. However, record-keeping must take place at application level.