An update of the MPS record-keeping environment was performed on 4 October 2022. This update will incorporate various requests and improvements we have received from users.
The following changes are being made:
- You can see at a glance whether you have any periods that have not yet been submitted.
- In the usage record you can now see the crop protection agents and fertilisers you have used most often at the top.
- You will see the application method and equipment you use most often at the top.
- You can copy and edit existing mixes more easily.
- You can submit periods automatically if you expect to have no usage. This function is very useful if you decide to stop growing temporarily.
- Other functionalities have been added such as editing the size of the cultivation area and record-keeping methods for energy meters.
- You can now include usage not connected to cultivation in usage overviews.
Finally, we would like to inform you that making the record-keeping environment more user-friendly has a high priority. This year, even more improvements will be made to make recording easier for you as a user. We therefore ask you to continue to pass on your wishes and suggestions to your contact person or to MPS Service & Support, so that we can continue to improve.
The modified manual can be found here, in which the modified parts are marked in yellow.