The MPS-Quality (MPS-Q) certification standard has been updated. The standard has been revised and adapted to the latest insights.
This new version (version 2) has been endorsed by the MPS Board and will be effective from 1 January 2024. From 1 January 2024, all participants will be audited and certified according to the new version of MPS-Q.
The main changes are:
- Adjustments to general regulations (scope, finance and liability).
- Duration of the agreement.
- Conditions for vase/shelf life testing.
- Tree nursery crops as a product group.
- Textual updates.
- Merging MPS-Quality and MPS-QualiTree.
MPS has two similar certification standards in the field of quality. MPS-Quality’s target group is ornamentals, while MPS-QualiTree is arboriculture. Both standards have now been merged into one certification standard, as many requirements are similar.
You will find the new version of MPS-Q under ‘Documents‘.